Author(s): Ariel Andrés Almada
"The delightful illustrations lift this above many others of its ilk..."
- A perfect tale to read to curious daughters.
- To the dreamers. To the ones who love braids.
- To the ones who prefer to wear their hair down.
- To the ones who fill their mouths with jelly.
- To the ones that chat away, even when they're asleep.
- To the ones who watch in silence, and smile.
- To the ones who discover the world in the tiniest things.
In short, this is a message of love, to remind all daughters that their moms and dads will be there every step of the way through the wonderful adventure that is life.
From the hands of the best-selling authors of children's storiesAriel Andrés Almada
(author) andSonja Wimmer
(illustration) comes this story that will make families who have a daughter smile in their homes. A journey through her first words, the discovery of her emotions, her dreams ... in short, a story in which both moms and dads and girls will be reflected and excited with each illustration. If you have a daughter, this is the book for you.
Don't miss the book trailer!
Read the first pages: